DEMENTIA EDUCATION-Starting Jan. 18th!
Dementia Education for Caregivers
Tuesdays from 1:00-3:30 PM via Zoom
This six session series focuses on information about dementia
· January 18, 2022 – Introductions and what is dementia?
· January 25, 2022 – Behaviours of dementia and strategies.
· February 1, 2022 - Behaviours and strategies continued.
· February 8, 2022 – Driving with dementia and advanced care planning
· February 15, 2022 – Caregiver stress, emotions, and grief
· February 22, 2022 – Caregiver stress and emotions continued, along with self-care strategies
This program is for caregivers in the area of dementia care. In addition, the course will provide an opportunity to share “hands on” practical ideas to support caregivers and their loved ones who must cope daily with this very challenging disease.
The facilitator of this program is:
Jana Schulz, BCYC, RSW
Seniors Mental Health and Substance Use
Please contact Jana to register at: